Friday, November 4, 2011

Frugal Friday


With wedding planning taking over my life (& my moola), I turned to the internet to find financial tips not only for planning the wedding but for daily life.  I’ve never been one to know the ins and outs of finances. I’ve always worked hard for my money, paid my bills and whatever was left over I SPENT! It was awesome, I would have an extra 50 bucks and go out and just spend spend spend.

When I started to calculate the wedding budget and how much our wedding was really going to cost, I had no idea in my mind how I was going to save this much money!! Like thousands of dollars that needed to come from my (and my fiancĂ©’s) wallets!  Now, I know I can cut things down and shop around for the vendors that we can afford but even after shopping around, it’s still expensive!

I knew there had to be tips & tricks out there that could help us. I found this website that I truly just fell in love. I literally could not get my eyes off of the screen. I would start reading something that interested me and then find another thing and another thing and just never stopped. I still don’t think this website could get old!

Now, I know I’m not the only one in the blogging world who knows about this website. But, I’m hoping that some of you don’t know about it, and I can be the one that gets you hooked just like I got hooked!

I’ve been a member on it for quite some time now and it has helped me in ways I can’t even explain. It’s not geared just for future brides, it’s for ANY WOMAN out there; rich, poor, married, single, a mother, etc.!

Before I reveal this website, I would love for you to let me know how it has worked for you if this is the first time trying it. The website that changed my life forever:

 I hope you enjoy your weekend!! <3

No comments: