Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Happy Tuesday


I have found that when I am surfing the blog world, looking for old & new blogs to follow, I tend to truly enjoy the ones that I can gain ideas/recipes/tips/tricks etc. I have been reading a couple blogs for about 2 years now and I found myself continually going back to them because they keep me engaged. I like that I learn new things from them, and I love that! When I start to write my blog for the day, the first thing I think is what do I want to share with my friends.

Today, I would like to share with you something that was inspired by none other than our house! =)  
 
Now, let me clarify, my house is not continually dirty by any means.. but after being out of town for the weekend I came home to a house that felt lonely, dirty & just not clean.

I had no time to really clean, clean so I turned to my 30-minute cleaning checklist. I was able to get this done this morning before I left for work. It is easy to print up and stick on your fridge. I also like to do this after dinner each night before we go to bed. Saturdays are our full on mop & gloves cleaning but to hold us over until then I stick with this checklist.

 Or you can click here to go directly to the Cleaning Checklist.
 What are your tips for quick, under 30-mintue cleaning?

No comments: